Laser-301 200mW 650nm Red Laser Pointer Zoomable-Focus with Safety Lock
was $23.00 Special Price $16.00
- Buy 10 for $15.00 each and save 7%
- Buy 20 for $13.00 each and save 19%
- Buy 50 for $12.00 each and save 25%
- Buy 100 for $11.00 each and save 32%
This Laser 301 red laser pointer is highlighted by its zoomable lens, adjustable focal distance, and class IIIB high security. The light of the focal point can be used to light matches and the lock on the back of the pointer can be used to avoid operation by children. High-quality workmanship and exquisite detail, all for bringing user pleasant experience.
- Can be powered by 1 18650 battery
- Focal distance can be adjusted by rotating the forepart of the laser pointer.
- Multipurpose, light of the focal point can be used to light match.
- Security class IIIB, can be locked to save power and avoid operation by children.
- High-quality workmanship and exquisite detail, all for bringing user pleasant experience.
|MPN||Laser 301 Red|
|Laser Color||Red Laser|
|Laser Wavelength||650nm Laser|
|Laser Class||Class 3B Laser IIIb|
|Laser Power||200mW Laser|
|Laser Beam Diameter||<2.5 mm|
|Laser Beam Divergence||<0.5 mRad|
|Laser Beam Distance||>1000m / 0.62 mile|
|Laser Lighting Modes||Momentary On / Off and Constant On|
|Interchangeable Lens||No, built-in laser lens, cannot be changed|
|Adjustable Focus||Yes, Zoomable|
|IP Rating||IP65 Waterproof|
|Required Eyewear OD||O.D. +2|
|Battery Type||1 x 18650 Li-on Rechargeable Battery|
|Battery Lifetime||60 minutes|
|Body Style||Flashlight Laser Pointer|
|Shell Material||aluminum alloy|
|Working Temperature||0℃ - +40℃|
|Storage Temperature||-10℃ - +40℃|
|Expected Lifetime||5,000 hours|
|Weight||93.0g / 3.3oz|
|Dimensions||14.8 * 2.2cm / 5.8 * 0.9in (H * D)|
|Package List||1 * 301 Red Laser Pointer|
Write Your Own Review
Questions & Answers
Any ideas or questions? Discuss, ask, and answer here publicly. The Q&A will benefit all visitors, and in return every laser fan can help, not only BestLaserPointers.com agents. If you want to keep your questions private, use the live chat or email.